Our priority is to provide a safe environment for your child through prevention strategies. We are following guidelines for sanitizing, wearing masks and limiting room occupancy.
- Follow floor sticker instructions and roped areas for social distancing.
- Masks are required for volunteers and kids, ages five-years and older. Masks are recommended, but optional, for children ages 2–4 years.
- Non-contact temperature checks are done on all staff, volunteers and children when checking into Children’s Ministries programs.
- All family members must receive a symptom check at check-in before entering any Children’s Ministries venue.
- Those with COVID-19 or the following symptoms are to not enter the New Hope Church campus. Visit the CDC site for updates to this list:
- Fever or chills or a temperature of 100.4℉ or greater.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Fatigue, muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
Additional COVID-19 guideline updates at New Hope Church.