Thursdays, 4–8pm & Saturdays, 9am–12pm, HopeBridge (4217 Boone Avenue, New Hope)
Closed: April 20, May 25, July 4 & 6, August 17 & 31, November 28 & 30, December 14, 21, 26 & 28, January 2, 2020
The HopeBridge Food Shelf exists to help those experiencing food insecurities. Our service area includes New Hope, Crystal and Plymouth residents. We also serve regular attenders of New Hope Church regardless of where they live and people referred by Tree House Ministries or Robbinsdale Women's Center. Here are more details:
- Families and individuals can visit once a month.
- We don't take appointments, but on-site registration is needed.
- A photo ID is needed for each visit (such as driver's license, state ID, residence card). If your ID does not reflect your current address, also provide mail with current address.
- Proof of residence needs to be provided for all members in the household. Each adult (21+) needs to present mail dated within 60 days. Each child under age 21 needs to provide a school ID, report card, medical card, birth certificate or social security card.
- If referred, provide the date of reference and the name of the person who referred you.
When you need additional support at a time of need, check out these local agencies. Learn more.
Serve the local community by volunteering at the food shelf at HopeBridge according to your schedule throughout the week. Learn more.