The New Hope Church family loves our community! The Community Picnic is designed to connect with people living in the surrounding area. Help make this a memorable day for everyone. There are plenty of ways to get involved and join the fun.
Help kids get a good start to the school year. Drop off donations at the New Hope Church main campus before August 13.
- Crayons, washable markers and colored pencils
- #2 Pencil, pencil sharpeners and erasers
- Pens (black, blue or red) and highlighters
- Pencil boxes/pouches and rulers
- Glue sticks and white glue
- Kid-sized scissors
- Pocket folders, 3-ring binders and composition notebooks
- Wide-ruled spiral notebooks and wide-ruled loose-leaf paper
- Individually-wrapped candy for picnic prizes
There are plenty of other ways to get involved in the fun by volunteering to help.
The purpose of the picnic is to reach out to our community. Invite neighbors from the neighborhoods around New Hope Church and make it a great day of building new friendships!