Most people find that getting involved in smaller group opportunities is a great way to meet people and get connected into the life of the church. Life Groups are Christ-centered small groups that gather to celebrate Christ, connect with people and contribute to our world. They meet to worship, pray and grow in the truth of the Bible. The groups offer a sense of belonging as authentic relationships are built based on mutual caring, serving and accountability.
Here are three easy ways to get connected:
1. Search the available groups.
2. Register for a group.
3. Contact the Life Groups coordinator.
- Hosts open their homes with hospitality. They cultivate a warm environment for guests by showing them the love of Christ.
- Facilitators lead a Life Group. They have a passionate calling to love like Jesus and a desire to grow in the skills found in biblical leaders. Watch for upcoming trainings or schedule a one-on-one training appointment.
- Coaches help facilitators work through obstacles. The focus of this partnership is relationship and accountability.
A valuable resource for Life Groups is RightNow Media where groups can instantly stream over 10,000 biblical teachings from over 150 leading Christian publishers and ministries.