Most people find that getting involved in smaller group opportunities is a great way to meet people and get connected into the life of the church. Life Groups are Christ-centered small groups that gather to celebrate Christ, connect with people and contribute to our world. They meet to worship, pray and grow in the truth of the Bible. The groups offer a sense of belonging as authentic relationships are built based on mutual caring, serving and accountability.
Here are three easy ways to get connected:
1. Search the available groups.
2. Register for a group.
3. Contact the Life Groups coordinator.
- Hosts open their homes with hospitality. They cultivate a warm environment for guests by showing them the love of Christ.
- Facilitators lead a Life Group. They have a passionate calling to love like Jesus and a desire to grow in the skills found in biblical leaders. Watch for upcoming trainings or schedule a one-on-one training appointment.
- Coaches help facilitators work through obstacles. The focus of this partnership is relationship and accountability.
Coaches and facilitators receive training to effectively lead Life Groups. Not only do you gain skills that apply to many areas of life, but you'll grow as part of a leadership team that offers support and encouragement. Learn more about who God made you to be and how that impacts how you lead your group.
Summer Training Session
An hour-long session is for those interested in becoming facilitators or simply wanting to learn more about Life Groups. Register for a session or contact Katie Peterson for alternative scheduling.
A valuable resource for Life Groups is RightNow Media where groups can instantly stream over 10,000 biblical teachings from over 150 leading Christian publishers and ministries.