Most people find that getting involved in smaller group opportunities is a great way to meet people and get connected into the life of the church. Life Groups are Christ-centered small groups that gather to celebrate Jesus, connect with people and contribute to our world. They meet to worship, pray and grow in the truth of the Bible. The groups offer a sense of belonging as authentic relationships are built based on mutual caring, serving and accountability.
Here are three easy ways to get connected:
- Register for Connection Night. See details below.
- Contact the Life Groups coordinator.
- Use the register button below.
Sunday, September 17, 6pm, Family Center
This is a casual and fun way to get plugged into a unique short-term Life Group. These groups meet for six weeks with the option of continuing.
- Hosts open their homes with hospitality. They cultivate a warm environment for guests by showing them the love of Christ.
- Facilitators lead a Life Group. They have a passionate calling to love like Jesus and a desire to grow in the skills found in biblical leaders.
- Coaches help facilitators work through obstacles. The focus of this partnership is relationship and accountability.
Sundays, June 25, July 16 & August 13, 9:30am, Family Center A1
Coaches and facilitators receive training to effectively lead Life Groups. Not only will you gain skills that apply to many areas of life, but you'll grow as part of a leadership team that offers support and encouragement. Learn more about who God made you to be and how that impacts how you lead your group. This training is for past attendees who'd like to take a refresher course and new leaders interested in starting a Life Group.
Coaches and facilitators meet twice annually to learn from one other and hear about what God is doing through Life Groups.
A valuable resource for Life Groups is RightNow Media where groups can instantly stream over 10,000 biblical teachings from over 150 leading Christian publishers and ministries.