New Hope Church leaders have been viewing our current challenges with anticipation for how God will help us creatively re-imagine fall ministry. We've designed these connections with a focus on safety, relationship and spiritual growth. Pray with anticipation for how He will lead you in these areas.
FALL Ministry Opportunities
- Life Groups Connection Events: Sunday, September 20, 12:30–1:30pm (en Español) and 4:30–5:30pm (English)
- Children: Sundays,10:30am (birth–grade 3) & Wednesdays, 6:30pm (grades K–5). Register and then reserve their spot weekly.
- Students Small Groups: Wednesdays, 6:45pm
- Women’s Bible Studies: Wednesdays, 9:15am or 6:30pm
- Men's Discipleship Groups and Studies
- Heritage Hymn Sing: Call 763-971-5116 for more information.
- Disability Ministry: Tuesdays, 7–8:15pm
- Prayer & Counseling: Appointments available at 763-971-5119.
- Care Groups: Topics include widows, mental health, finances, grief.
- Food Shelf: Open to the community and for volunteering.
- Proximate Conversations: Exchange stories throughout September.
- Alzheimer's Seminar: Thursday, September 24, 6:30–8pm
Tiffany Miller or 763-536-3235