Thursdays, 4–8pm & Saturdays, 9am–12pm, HopeBridge (4217 Boone Avenue, New Hope)
Closed: April 3, May 29, July 3, September 4, November 25 & 27, December 23, 25 & 30 and January 1, 2022
The HopeBridge Food Shelf is ready to assist our community during these uncertain times. By taking extra precautionary measures, we want to ensure the health and safety of our guests and volunteers.
We're using a drive-up process to minimize contact. Volunteers approach your car for assistance. Drive up behind the other vehicles in line. If you take public transportation, walk or bike, enter the lobby to be assisted using social distancing measures.
Other important details to keep in mind:
- If you are sick, stay home and send someone to get food.
- No appointment is needed.
- You'll be registered by an onsite volunteer.
- For the time being, we are allowing guests to come twice a month (instead of our usual once-a-month policy).
- If you're unable to get to the food shelf, email us. We will deliver food to those unable to leave their homes.
When you need additional support at a time of need, check out these local agencies. Learn more.
Serve the local community by volunteering at the food shelf at HopeBridge according to your schedule throughout the week. Learn more.