Health & Safety
Before arriving on-campus for any purpose, assess your health (a fever of 100.4+ degrees, shortness of breath, muscle aches, a new cough, head, muscle or body aches, loss of smell or taste) and stay home if you or someone in your household are not well. A full list of symptoms is available from the CDC. Those in a high-risk category are strongly encouraged to worship online.
Masks are optional but are required for those working in Children’s Ministries. Masks are available if needed.
There is a possibility of contracting COVID-19 in any public place, including New Hope Church. While preventative health and safety measures are being taken to reduce the spread of COVID-19 on campus, those who attend do so at their own risk.
contribute to a Safe environment
Your well-being is a priority. Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing protocols remain in place to help ensure the health and safety of our church family. Let's all contribute to safe environments, whether we’re at home, school, work or church. Reminders for good respiratory etiquette and hygiene:
- When possible, avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid shaking hands, hugging and other unnecessary contact.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or cover with a tissue—throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean/disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and often or use hand sanitizer.
- Communicate to NHC if you test positive and have recently attended NHC programming.
- If you have been exposed to COVID, please follow guidelines provided by the CDC and MN Department of Health
- Web: The livestream experience is a vital part of our weekly worship gatherings.
- App: Get quick access to messages, online giving and contact information. Download the app.
- Social Media: Stay connected with updates and stories on Facebook and Instagram. Share your story.
- Church Family Updates: Log in to myNHC Family News for giving and church family postings. Share prayer requests and pray for others.
New Hope Church is paying attention to updates from organizations who are monitoring the illness, like the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH), Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO).
We recognize that there are cases of those severely impacted by this virus. Continue to be diligent, stay informed and pray for families and regions that are especially experiencing the effects at this time.
For the most up-to-date information on COVID-19:
You'll find COVID-19 response and ministry updates here and directly through individual ministries, by email and social media. We'll reflect those changes on the website whenever possible. Call the reception desk for details at 763-536-3200.