Marriage Dance Ministry
Marriage Dance Ministry combines dance, prayer and friendship to enrich Christian marriages by modeling the relationship of Christ and the Church (Ephesians 5:31–32). We offer 10 weeks of dance sessions that include a private lesson, group lesson, devotional and open dance time. No cost for lessons, but commitment to attend is required. This ministry benefits marriages by:
- Exemplifying husbands as spiritual leaders as they lead on the dance floor.
- Providing a common interest and goal for married couples to pursue together.
- Helping couples build romance and intimacy in their marriage.
- Connecting a group of married couples with common focus and shared beliefs.
- Sharing a superb forum for physical and mental exercise.
Pre-registration required. Space is limited. Couples participate in both the private and group lessons.
September 8–November 18
Private Lessons: Thursdays, 6:45–9pm or Fridays, 6–6:40pm, Gym
40-minute private lessons
Group Lessons: Fridays, 7–9pm, Gym
60-minute group lesson, 30-minute marriage devotional and 30-minute open dance.
Additional dance events are offered to provide opportunities for dancing to live bands. Events may include New Year's Eve, Valentine's Day Dance in Duluth and an end-of-the season dance.
Marriage Dance Ministry or 763-807-1540