Take part in one of the Global Action Teams (GAT) listed below. They each focus on praying and caring for global partners and their ministry. These and other teams meet monthly to pray and discuss how to support specific people in their area of focus. These teams each have a unique focus and often:
- Pray for global partners.
- Write letters or emails and send gifts and cards during birthdays and holidays.*
- Give recommendations to global partners on local services such as medical, dental and auto repair.
- Ask questions about their work. Listen to stories from the field.
- Offer rides and send-offs to and from the airport.
- Organize an open house or informal prayer "commissioning."
- Surprise them with an occasional phone call.*
- Send information about news back home.*
- Help take care of their home while they are away.
- Be at the airport when they return.
- Organize and attend "home-based team" meetings.
- Provide housing and transportation when they're on furlough.
- Serve the New Hope Church Friendship House.
*These can only be done within security guidelines. Check with Global Outreach for specific requirements.
Meets 2nd Sundays.
Meets 1st Mondays.
Meets 3rd Sundays.
Central Asia/Middle East/North Africa (CAMENA)
Meets 1st Sundays.
Brothers and sisters in Christ from all walks of life are joining in action on behalf of those being persecuted for the name of Jesus. You’re invited on this journey to be sure they are not forgotten.
- Learn more about the International Day of Prayer.
- Learn about Voice of the Martyrs.
- Learn about Open Doors USA.
- Write letters to prisoners and their families.
- Sign up to pray for persecuted believers.
- "Adopt" a front-line worker.
- Educate your children and grandchildren.
- Sign up for monthly service projects through Fellowship Voice.
- Go on a ministry trip.
- Watch the movie, The Insanity of God.
- Read books about the amazing work God is doing (reading list available). Join the Fellowship Voice book club.
Global Outreach or 763-536-3218