Take part in one of the Global Action Teams (GAT) listed below. They each focus on praying and caring for global partners and their ministry. These and other teams meet monthly to pray and discuss how to support specific people in their area of focus. Be creative and get to know them and their unique needs. These teams each have a unique focus and often:
- Pray for global partners.
- Write letters or emails and send gifts and cards during birthdays and holidays.*
- Give recommendations to global partners on local services such as medical, dental and auto repair.
- Ask questions about their work. Listen to stories from the field.
- Offer rides and send-offs to and from the airport.
- Organize an open house or informal prayer "commissioning."
- Surprise them with an occasional phone call.*
- Send information about news back home.*
- Help take care of their home while they are away.
- Be at the airport when they return.
- Organize and attend "home-based team" meetings.
- Provide housing and transportation when they're on furlough.
- Serve the New Hope Church Friendship House.
*These can only be done within security guidelines. Check with Global Outreach for specific requirements.
Meets 2nd Sundays
Meets 1st Mondays
Meets 3rd Sundays
Central Asia/Middle East/North Africa (CAMENA)
Meets 1st Sundays.
Global Outreach or 763-536-3218