Most people find that getting involved in smaller group opportunities is a great way to meet people and get connected into the life of the church. Life Groups are Christ-centered small groups that gather to celebrate Christ, connect with people and contribute to our world. They meet to worship, pray and grow in the truth of the Bible. The groups offer a sense of belonging as authentic relationships are built based on mutual caring, serving and accountability.
3 Ways to Connect
1. Search the available groups.
2. Register for a group.
3. Contact the Life Groups assistant.
- Hosts open their homes with hospitality by cultivating a warm environment for guests.
- Facilitators lead a Life Group. They have a passionate calling to love like Jesus and a desire to grow in the skills found in biblical leaders. Register for training or schedule a one-on-one appointment.
- Coaches help facilitators work through obstacles. The focus is relationship and accountability.
We've implemented general guidelines as you consider the best ways to stay connected while government regulations and COVID–19 safe practices are in effect. Review the guidelines and check with your group facilitator for specific updates.
Get even more out of the Sunday messages as you connect in conversation with your Life Group. Download the discussion guide, available next to the audio download each week, and explore the teaching themes together.
RightNow Media is a valuable resource for Life Groups. Instantly stream from a selection of 10,000 biblical teachings featuring more than 150 leading Christian publishers and ministries. New Hope Church has a subscription that you can access! Simply text the keyword: RIGHTNOW NHRNM to 41411 to register into the account.