Most people find that getting involved in smaller group opportunities is a great way to meet people and get connected into the life of the church. Life Groups are Christ-centered small groups that gather to celebrate Christ, connect with people and contribute to our world. They meet to worship, pray and grow in the truth of the Bible. The groups offer a sense of belonging as authentic relationships are built based on mutual caring, serving and accountability.
3 Ways to Connect
1. Search the available groups.
2. Register for a group.
3. Contact the Life Groups assistant.
- Hosts open their homes with hospitality by cultivating a warm environment for guests.
- Facilitators lead a Life Group. They have a passionate calling to love like Jesus and a desire to grow in the skills found in biblical leaders. Register for training or schedule a one-on-one appointment.
- Coaches help facilitators work through obstacles. The focus is relationship and accountability.
Watch for upcoming sessions
An hour-long session helps you effectively lead and see how Life Groups fit into the life of the church. Interested in becoming a facilitator or want to learn more? Contact Paula Pust for scheduling.
Life Groups DISCUSSION Guide
Get even more out of Sunday messages as you connect in conversation with your Life Group. Download the discussion guide, available next to the audio download each week, and explore the teaching themes together.
RightNow Media is a valuable resource for Life Groups. Instantly stream from a selection of 10,000 biblical teachings featuring more than 150 leading Christian publishers and ministries. New Hope Church has a subscription that can be accessed by your Life Group facilitator.